Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Laborer Primary Function of Laborer:
Assist all crafts.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Move discharge chute off truck to direct concrete into forms and spread concrete into inaccessible sections of forms with rake or shovel.
- May clean out ditches and remove concrete forms. Perform manual labor.
- Assist skilled labor by taking direction from them.
- May assist in the erection and removal of falsework and formwork.
- May be required to carry and clean various materials as directed.
- May be required to shovel or rake materials.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies in addition to passing a test in reference to safe operation in a trench.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Respond quickly to form carpenters or other skilled laborer’s directions.
- Must observe safety procedures and report any potentially unsafe conditions to management.
- Must follow policies and procedures and support Crowder's goals and values.
- Experience in construction preferred.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.