Riggers needed in South Carolina!
- Lifting, moving, and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads aboard ship and in the shops
- Experience making shipyard knots is a must
- Select rigging gear based on weight and distribution of load availability of hoisting machinery, and the presence of obstacles which might interfere with maneuverability of incorrectly rigged hoisting gear
- Fabricating wire rope slings
- Use of anchor chains
- Use hand tools and power tools safely and efficiently
Best Candidates Will
- Be able to pass 7 year background check
- Pass on site drug screen
- Have previous shipyard experience
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Be willing to travel within 1 week from onboarding
- Have reliable transportation
- Be flexible to work all shifts
- Per Diem accrued daily, paid weekly!
- Housing accommodations coordinated by NST!