Tradesmen International in Saint Louis, MO is seeking experienced Journeyman Millwrights to join our team! If you are a Journeyman Millwright with at least 4 years of experience repairing and maintaining industrial machinery/equipment this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Journeyman Millwrights that want to be the best in their field.We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As a Journeyman Millwright you will be responsible for constructing, assembling, repairing and dismantling industrial machinery and equipment.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blue prints, and other drawings in an industrial establishment
- Constructing the foundation for machines and equipment using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel
- Operating engine lathe to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications and may at times lubricate the machines and equipment
Pay is around $18-27 based on skill and experience.
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Journeyman Millwrights that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience working as a Millwright
- Ability to construct, assemble, repair and dismantle machinery and equipment using tools such as: hammers, wrenches, crowbars, rollers, dollies, hoists and other hand tools
- Ability to understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information regarding the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-209895
Category Millwright - Journeyman
Location US-MO-St. Louis