BSP has a need ASAP for Pipe Welder/Fitter travelling throughout the Midwest and East Coast.
- $28 - $30 an hr.
- $3 an hour shift differential a day per diem for travelers.
- $120 a day per diem paid all 7 days
- 60 + hours per week
- $0.60 Mile paid in and out on each job.
- Must be ok with travel
- WELD TEST IN GREENSBORO,GA
- Must pass fitter or weld test. (Sch 80. - 6010/7018)
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine what material, tools, and equipment will be needed to complete tasks.
- Cut, Thead, Bevel, and prep pipe for welding/install.
- Perform pipe fitting assembly per spool drawings holding correct welding gaps, dimensions, and fitting orientations.
- Be able to perform all above functions with minimal supervision.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 4 years of recent industrial instrumentation experience.
Ability to lift to 40+ pounds.
Climb and maintain balance while working from ladders, stairs or scaffolds.
Work while standing, sitting, crouching or kneeling.
Must have a clean background, be able to pass drug tests, and have a valid driver’s license.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume or contact information to email@example.com