What's attractive about the Flat Rigger?
• Set schedule with little to no overtime
• Fun atmosphere
• The company LIVES its values
• Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, tuition assistance, disability insurance, 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan - just to name a few!
With locations around the world, Quanex Building Products Corporation is an industry-manufacturer of components sold to Original Equipment Manufacturers in the building products industry. Quanex designs and produces energy-efficient fenestration products.
A Flat Rigger is a manual position responsible for working cooperatively with team members to cut and assemble window screen frames to changing specifications using a computer-driven measuring device.
Compensation: Starting at $15.00/hour
What does the role entail?
• Read build instructions from computer monitor ensuring proper length, type and color of materials.
• Eventual cross training to ensure proficiency in neighboring positions.
• Visually inspect for defects or errors throughout process.
• Verify size, color, customer, configuration (hardware), according to labeling system.
• Insure standard work adherence.
• Apply labels to frame upon completion.
• Sequence into rack for next step (screen rolling).
What do you bring?
• Ability to stand throughout the entire shift.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to use hand tools including tape measure air drill, pneumatics fixed straight-cut saw.
• Must be able to meet standardized production goals.
• Ability to follow both written and verbal directions.
• Must have flexibility to work occasional overtime or additional shifts.