Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Primary function of a Pipe Layer: Work with the backhoe operator to supervise the correct depth and grade to lay pipe. Work with pipe craft and civil crews to place pipe in ditches.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Correct pipe using slip joints, threaded joints, and bolting up.
- All other duties as indicated by supervisors.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be able to pre-fabricate pipe using ductile iron fittings, HDPE, slip joints, coconrete pipe, and steel pipe.
- Must be safety minded, adhere to all safety policies, and pass a test in reference to safe operation in trenches.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment necessary to perform discipline.
- Trained in Trenching and Excavation safety.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.