Are you an experienced Mechanical Parts Buyer? Want to join a company that values integrity, honesty, teamwork, safety, trust and care for people? Then we have an exciting direct hire opportunity for you.
Adecco USA has partnered with one of America’s leaders of transportation and heavy civil construction products and services. They specialize in highways, bridges, tunnels, mass transit and airport systems. They also offer turnkey power and energy services.
The Mechanical Parts Buyer is responsible for:
- Working with both the mechanics and management to order parts for equipment repairs
- Coordinate orders and deliveries
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain equipment records and files
- Other various duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with heavy truck and heavy equipment parts ordering
- Possess a Class E Driver’s License
- Hold a Medical DOT Card
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Accomplish goals in a team environment
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
How to Apply: Please Click “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this exciting opportunity today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled