- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- General knowledge of warehouse operations
- Ability to operate general warehouse equipment
- Dependable with quick response to management direction
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driving record
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies including drug test and background check will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.