Electrician mechanics and Jr. Electrician mechanics are needed for ongoing long-term commercial projects in the Asbury Park area. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of electrical experience in commercial settings, be able to bend and run conduit, read blueprints, perform terminations, etc. If this describes you, we need people like you to grow our team and company. If it sounds like a good fit, introduce yourself by applying. All you have to do is submit your resume or reply with qualifications and contact information.
- Rough wiring, MC cable, romex, EMT and RMC pipe work.
- Finnish work, plugs, switches, lights and equipment
- Underground wiring, PVC work, wire pulls
- Panel board work, Disconnects, meters, breaker terminations and connections
- Mounting electrical and electronic equipment
- Blueprint reading, equipment layout and troubleshooting
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 consecutive years of experience in commercial electrical construction.
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record, and be able to pass a drug screen.
Pay & Benefits:
We are offering Electrician mechanics between $26-$33/Hr D.O.E. and Jr. Electrician mechanics between $21 - $25/Hr. depending on experience. We also provide a top-notch benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Eye Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Milestone Bonus reward program
- Casual work environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Reimbursement
Become an important member of our team and earn the respect, money and recognition you deserve. Submit a resume today for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $33.00 /hour
- electrical construction: 3 years (Preferred)