One of the nation’s largest and leading turnkey installation of elevated water towers in the Midwest is looking to hire Leads for Concrete positions for their tank installation projects. Must be willing to travel and work overtime, as projects last anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months. Immediate opening for Concrete lead/foreman for travel work!!!
- Experience in concrete industry, assembly of concrete forms, tying rebar, and wire mesh.
- Ability to set and remove false risers and cranes, assembly, and disassembly of work platforms, including forklifts.
- Experience with operated machines including excavators, backhoes, skid steers and compactors while following rigging and hand signaling best practices.
- Experience using hand tools including drills, grinders, and saws.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to read blueprints establishing horizontal and vertical control of foundations.
- Must follow safety procedures and have experience working on industrial or commercial construction sites.
- Must have desire to move into a Leadership position.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to perform job duties at heights up to 300 feet.
- Ability to read a tape measurer and do basic math.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry and maneuver heavy objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit or climb ladders and work in elevated positions.
- Working outdoors, exposed to adverse weather conditions.
- Must pass a drug test.