Who is SpawGlass?
SpawGlass is a Texas-based commercial and civil contractor providing clients with the absolute best construction experience by operating based on the principles of the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate, Think Like an Owner. The company was founded in 1953 by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass, hence the name SpawGlass. With seven offices across Texas, the company has approximately 800 employees statewide and is 100 percent employee-owned with ownership open to all employees.
Per Diem is available provided you live 60 miles from the job site and you qualify.
Previous experience as superintendent on a commercial construction project
- Experience with manpower utilization; ability to manager subcontract work packages
- Comprehensive understanding of legal and contract terms
- Assist with interpret legal and architectural documents; review all subcontracts and purchase orders
- Working knowledge with quantity surveys and field estimates; possess sound judgment; utilize outside resources well
- Participate with preconstruction planning and specialty contractor scopes; participate in buy-out meetings
- Assist with budget reports and prepare risk management plans accordingly; consistently demonstrate the tenacity to improve financial performance on projects; best of class in management of direct field labor
- Understand contract deliverables and require subordinates to have working knowledge of same
- Prepare accurate daily construction reports
- Best of class in disciplined use of project controls on projects; manage large projects effectively; be an effective teacher; supervise multiple superintendents
- Impact player; able to rescue meetings and facilitate conflict resolution
- Assume lead responsibility on large or multiple projects; possess successful track record; collect final payment in 90 days; obtain complete client satisfaction
- Be proficient with available resources and tools; teach others in best practices and applications
- Conduct self with the highest ethical standards and follow the SpawGlass Ethics Policy at all times
Benefits Offered :
Spawglass is pleased to offer these benefits to our employees:
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Stock Purchase Option
- Health Club Participation
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
SpawGlass is an EEO Employer
To Join Our Team - APPLY TODAY!