Looking for commercial painters with experience brush, roll, and spray on different job sites throughout the area.
Candidates must have all hand tools for the job and steel toe boots; hard hat and safety glasses can be provided.
Must have on the job experience and reliable transportation to job sites. Good candidates should be able to work on a job site with little to no instruction.
- Filling nail holes, cracks, and joints with putty plaster
- Smoothing surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool
- Removing old paint from surfaces using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting
- Painting surfaces using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Cell phone bill discounts
Call 608-221-9799 to set up an interview or to ask any questions.
TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Req ID 2019-214188IN
Category Painter - Journeyman
Job Board IN