Who We Are:
For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, and Houston, as well as job sites around the country, ISC has grown our team as high 3,000+ associates and offers full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
We are looking for positive, energetic Electricians with a wide variety of abilities to complement our experienced workforce. Applicants should have the ability to:
- Fabricate and install rigid, aluminum, E.M.T., plasti-bond and P.V.C. conduit
- Must have the ability to use mechanical and 2” – 4” hydraulic benders
- Must be able to fabricate and install conduit supports
- Must have the ability to install wire and cable by either hand or machine in cable trays
- Must perform MCC and switchgear work
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on energized motor controls
- Can fabricate and install breakers and fuses, cable trays, batteries, battery charger, buss duct, junction boxes, tagging, term, motors, and transformers
- Can size thermal-overloads, breakers, and fuses
- Able to terminate motors, transformers, stress cones and cable splicing
- Understand the proper use of hydraulic tools
- Can read blueprints and national electric code requirements
- Knowledgeable in the use of electrical equipment testers including V.O.M., AMP meter and 1000-volt insulation tester
- Knowledgeable in communication and applicable electrical OSHA rules and regulations
- Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Skill Assessment.
- Must pass urine drug screen
- ISN Networld site specific training provided by company
- Minimum 4 years craft-specific experience.
- Excellent wages and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based exclusively upon the applicant’s merit. No applicant will ever be required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with the Company.
- This announcement is not intended to be a complete listing of all similar, miscellaneous, or incidental, duties, which may be required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.