Find a Job
Follow on Facebook
Post a Job
Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy's CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts
and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Bahamas, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
Be Selective To Be Effective.
Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
Build Dream Teams.
What You'll Do:
• Follow single-line diagrams and electrical risers to determine the location of electrical components, equipment, and to ensure conformance with National Electric Code.
• Place conduit, pipes, or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
• Install electrical boxes and ground leads as needed. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
• Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
• Test, diagnose and inspect electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system and make any repairs as needed.
• Maintain records or files and prepare reports on repairs, installations, etc. as needed
What We're Looking For:
• Maintain current
electrician's license card to meet governmental regulations
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
• 4+ years experience as an electrician within a fast-paced industry
• Proven ability to develop operational best practices to ensure efficient, effective and productive use of resources
• Experience troubleshooting electrical issues
• Experience providing leadership, motivation and direction to a team
• Prior experience working with low to medium-voltage electrical systems on a regular basis
The facility is 125,000 sq ft data center/warehouse which experiences the extreme West Texas weather depending on the season. The role requires climbing, standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 50 pounds in a repetitive and ongoing nature. There is a potential for loud noises, use of hand tools, and electrical components. Working hours are normally M-F with overtime on nights and weekends as needed.
The base salary ranges included below are for Texas- based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience and expertise. Base salary ranges for candidates in other locations other than Texas may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Base salary range: $25-34 per hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed below.
What We Offer (Helios):
Paid time off
6% 401(k) company contribution
Health, dental and vision for employees, partners, and other dependents
Generous paid Parental Leave
Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
Free daily snacks in-office
Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Assistance Program
Employee paid Short and Long term disability
Company paid Life insurance and AD&D
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Share this job