Find a Job
Follow on Facebook
Post a Job
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hulcher Services Inc.
Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
Hulcher Services Inc. is a nationwide services contractor to the railroads, general industry and government with a commitment from our people for one purpose - to get the job done and done safely. Our headquarters is located in Denton, Texas and we have over
strategically located across the United States, Canada and Mexico to provide our customers with the best service in the industry.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please submit a resume for consideration
• Provides ground support for operations
• Drives tractor-trailer or escort vehicles
• Carries, handles and detaches/attaches heavy steel chains, blocks and steel cables, and other devices
• Climbs on and crawls under derailed railroad cars and other equipment
• Cleans, maintains and sets-up equipment requiring use of small and large tools
• Operates cutting torch and welding equipment
• Utilizes various hand and power tools
• Lifts 150 lbs. max with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
• Works at elevated heights on railroad cars; bridges, over water, or in water
• Learns hazardous materials handling and precautions
• Maintains required equipment service records
• Assures safekeeping and proper usage of company tools
• CDL Class A License or learners permit (If Candidate has a learner's permit, the actual CDL License must be obtained within a specific time frame allotted after hire)
• Clean Driving Record
• Welding experience preferred
• Working experience operating large equipment (i.e. Cat 583 with side boom, Cat 325 or larger, Cat 977, Grapple and VAC trucks)
• Must be able to report from home to Hulcher Services within 30 minutes of a call out
• Must pass a drug test and strenuous background check
Hulcher Services is located at: 491 South County Road 800 E, Avon IN 46123
• Competitive compensation and Union benefit package
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Free uniforms
• Time and a half available with frequency and other great benefits
Hulcher Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.87 - $29.35 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?
Share this job