Job description: Millwright / Industrial Mechanic has the primary responsibility for the layout and installation of mechanical equipment.
Millwright / Industrial Mechanic has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Mechanical equipment setting
- Rigging of material and equipment
- Ductwork and steelwork installation
- Dismantle and relocate machinery and equipment
- Welding experience preferred
Millwright / Industrial Mechanic should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Travel required. For non-local work, the company provides lodging, a wage premium, and an allowance for travel and food
- Basic reading and writing skills; tape measure reading
- Basic welding skills
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a related position
- Certification in rigging, crane signals, forklift, and telescopic forklifts
- Fluent in reading mechanical blueprints with the ability to interpret shop drawings and understand weld symbols
Goodhart Sons, Inc. is a premier steel fabrication and equipment installer spanning across industries like power generation, cement, chemical, graphics / converting and food handling. To learn more about Goodhart Sons, Inc., please watch our company over video at https://youtu.be/tudHHyvzVMo
The Goodhart Sons Core Values
- The Golden Rule – We treat others as we wish to be treated.
- Commitment – To one another, to our customers, to our community, and to our faith.
- Sense of Urgency – We respect time and always have a deadline in mind. We are proactive and not reactive.
All employees are required to meet minimum background check, substance and physical exam requirements based on their position per company policy.
Goodhart Sons, Inc. will provide the following compensation:
- 401(k) with Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Rapid Vacation Accumulation
- Life, Health, Dental & Disability Insurances