Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of airport construction projects. CRAS is a highly skilled and well-respected temporary staffing agency specializing in conveyor systems/carousel claims units within the construction industry.
Project is long term and located in the Miami, FL area
MUST have prior supervisory experience, specifically within the construction industry.
MUST be comfortable with computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft excel, word and office
MUST have extensive knowledge of conveyor installation
Pay rate is determined based off experience. This is a salary position.
Immediate openings available
- Plans, leads, and coordinates junior superintendents and subcontractors work activities
- Provide guidance for junior superintendents and monitor subcontractor personnel
- Ensure implementation of a safety program adhering to OSHA safety and record keeping requirements
- Take lead on productivity issues and monitors work performance and productivity of company employees and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed effectively and within budget
- Advise senior level management of potential problems, work interferences or schedule difficulties, while assisting in circumventing or mitigating such conflicts. Provide assistance to involved contractors in resolving problems.
- Major contributor to development of a thoughtful project pre-plan which includes a CPM schedule, work sequences, manpower utilization, material handling and storage requirements and equipment use
- Interfaces with owner, architect and design professionals to ensure compliance to design intent and owner satisfaction.
- Facilitates discovery and correction of contract document “errors and omissions” and problem solving so as to reduce the cost incurred.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external record keeping requirements, with particular emphasis on accurate, properly coded employee automated timecards and accurately codes, fully priced material delivery tickets.
- Use current construction management system to perform record-keeping tasks including, composing daily diaries, maintaining project logs and retrieving RFIs, submittal logs and agreements.
- Provide liaison between project management, field engineering, estimating and specialty contractors to ensure construction complies with plans, specifications and company quality standards and ensuring project is completed on time and within budget.
- Train, motivate and support subordinate employees in developing their capabilities to further company, project and personal development goals.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- Report progress back to the Site Manager/Project Manager
- Responsible for assuring that work is performed according to legal requirements?
- Perform additional assignments as directed by superiors or as required for successful project completion.
- Performs all functions and responsibilities in partnership with the company’s culture, corporate vision, ethics and code of conduct.
- Advanced knowledge of the airport construction industry, risk management and field operations required.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills are necessities.
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex problems and to communicate effectively with diverse groups
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of company computer systems and software necessary.?
- Must have comprehensive understanding of safety regulations and the application of loss control measures.
- Exposure to various road, traffic, and inclement weather conditions
- Warehouse environment. Possible exposure to dust, heat, or cold, and other seasonal changes
CRAS adheres to a strict Substance abuse policy. Employment within CRAS is contingent upon successful completion of Pre-Employment 10-year background screening as well as a 10-Panel non DOT drug screening.