Talent Corps is seeking experienced Sheet Metal Mechanics for a project out in Morrisville, NC. This position offers lodging and per diem!
- Client paid lodging + per diem offered!
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time Work
- A lot of overtime available!
- Opportunity to grow with a well-established company
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as shears, brakes, bending rolls, and punch and drill presses to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
- Use spot welders, hand-held power tools, air hammers and hand tools to assemble duct work and other sheet metal assemblies.
- Install duct work and sheet metal assemblies on work site according to blueprints and specifications using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Install air moving equipment, such as air handlers, heat pumps, exhaust fans, and unit heaters.
- Inspect and test installations for conformance with the project requirements.
- Must have snips and tools.
- 5+ years exp.
- Up to date resume or work history
- Understand basic math
- Work skillfully with tools, metals, and machines;
- Visualize three-dimensional objects from drawings, sketches, or blueprints;
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to travel
For more information, please CALL/TEXT us at (972) 645-0477 or EMAIL us at email@example.com