ML Crane Group takes great pride in being one of the largest and most experienced crane businesses in North America. Our companies and branch locations are strategically positioned across the Rocky Mountain region, Southwest, Midwest, and East Coast of the United States where our knowledgeable team of professionals provide full-service solutions for their customers’ toughest challenges. Simply put: We know the crane business!
Our values include safety, quality, accountability, integrity, collaboration and respect.
Crane Service, Inc. has an opportunity for a Branch Manager, located in El Paso, TX.
Managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Develop and oversee sales strategies.
- Monthly business reporting including forecasting revenue
- Manage daily operations and make improvements as needed
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Oversee hiring and talent development programs.
- Management Experience
- Ability to Meet Set Goals
- Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets
- Experience Growing Branch Revenues
- Knowledge of Industry Rules and Regulations
- Results Driven Attitude
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
The employee will generally be working in an office environment. The employee may be required to wear appropriate PPE equipment. The employee could occasionally be exposed to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the workplace is moderate.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers to identify essential functions of a role. As a result, this job requires the employee to:
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks
- Regularly use headphones and earpiece
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasional travel
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the tasks.
All field, administrative, sales, dispatch employees
ML Crane Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.