The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
MUST HAVE 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PROJECT MANAGER WITH AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR!
Scope of Work:
- Accountable for the management of the location’s profitability and long-range growth while meeting overall corporate objectives.
- Provides leadership and direction for the location.
- Travel required.
Reports to the Executive Vice President. Interacts with and builds teamwork with all location support staff and departments. Schedules, participates in and/or conducts project meetings.
Interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors and others who are associated with project related activities. Also serves on various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
- Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives to support the Company’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on-site supervision of general superintendent, field supervisors, lead persons crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring that materials, tools, equipment and information are scheduled timely to meet scope and construction schedules.
- Interacts with Project Manager(s), General Superintendent, and Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents; plans and specifications; directing construction activities; resolving construction obstacles; coordinating field installations and project closings; and developing and maintaining client relationships, all within project cost, time and quality standards while adhering to standard operating procedures.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree (or related degree) or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Previous management experience and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Spectrum, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability