Sheet Metal Mechanic w/ SM1 or SM2 License
Several experienced Sheet Metal Mechanics / Journeymen with a Connecticut SM-1 or SM-2 license needed to install and fabricate sheet metal products and duct work on large commercial projects in the Hartford, CT area.
As a Sheet Metal Journeyman / Mechanic with our firm, you will earn up to $35 an hour, depending on your experience. In addition, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Overtime Pay and Weekly Pay
- Tool & Tuition Reimbursement and Company-Provided Protection Equipment
- Our Referral Bonus Program – $250 for each qualified referral
- Plus, you will be eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation days off.
To be considered as a Sheet Metal Journeyman or Sheet Metal Mechanic with our firm, you must have a Connecticut SM-1 or SM-2 License and at least 4 years of related sheet metal fabrication experience. In addition, you must:
- Understand air flow and be able to install and hang duct work.
- Have your own tools to bring to work.
- Be able to read blueprints.
- Be willing to take a drug screen as all our work sites are drug-free workplaces.
If you take pride in your work and seek a company that will both appreciate and reward your experience and skills, then please send your resume OR work experience now for immediate consideration.