Must have communication skills required in a professional setting.
- Operate AutoCAD, CADWorx P&ID Basic and CADWorx Plant. (CADWorx Plant needed to create Electrical Hazardous Area Plans)
- Have ability to manipulate Excel files.
- Have working knowledge and be able to apply the National Electrical Code.
- Identify Electrical Equipment and Instrumentation.
- Apply redlines to P&IDs as identified in the field.
- Light Design work will be requested, create redlines using electrical symbology, including:
-Electrical One Line Diagrams & Details
-Electrical Control Schematics
-Electrical Wiring Diagrams
- Candidate needs: 5 - 10 yrs. experienceas licensed journeyman electrician performing installs, services and repairs wiring, electrical devices and systems in an industrial setting. Accompanied by ability to create drawings with little to no supervision.
- Candidate with 5 years of Design experience, as identified in the “Light Design” line above; with field walk down experience required.
- Be willing to travel by car or air.
- Must have own PPE (Nomex, hard hat, steel toed footwear, eye protection(safety glasses)
- Current TWIC card