H P&I is an established fast-growing power & industrial construction field service support business focused on regional manpower support with power services to power plant outages, specialty construction and industrial firms. Our firm has a national presence with power plants and OEM suppliers.
Need immediately: Overhead Crane and Hoist Service Technician Applicant
The candidates we are looking for should have some of the following attributes:
- 3 or more years of overhead crane installation, trouble shooting, servicing and installation OH Canes & Hoists
- A positive can do attitude, friendly, outgoing personality.
- The candidate should be detail oriented that completes given tasks timely.
- Follows instructions and willing to learn.
- Can be away from home for a few days at a time and able to work overtime.
- Can operate scissors and boom lifts and a tow-motor.
- Stick Welding AC/DC & cutting/heating materials with an acetylene/oxygen torch.
- AC magnetic control experience.
- DC controls a plus.
- Remote control radio systems experience/knowledge.
- Variable frequency drive control experience/knowledge.
- Structural Blue print reading.
- Electrical Blue print reading.
- Electronics or avionics experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Cannot be afraid of heights and can work in hot environments.
- Structural steel work, rigging experience.
- Overhead crane operation/knowledge, previous experience maintaining and repairing of overhead cranes and hoists. 3 year minimum experience.
- Can work well with others in a team environment as well as alone unsupervised.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must pass background and drug screen testing