Elwood Tradesmen is now hiring Maintenance Technician in Vernon, CA.
Maintenance Technicians needed for innovative plastics manufacturing facility. Apply today for this great job opportunity!
- Great direct position for a Maintenance Technician
- Opportunity to work for an innovative plastics manufacturing facility
- Competitive salary up to $32/hour (depending on experience)
- 1st shift (7:00am - 7:00pm) and 2nd shift (7:00pm - 7:00am) availability
Job Duties for Maintenance Technician:
- Respond to all machine failures; troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding all major equipment during production breakdowns with minimal supervision
- Electrical or Mechanical understanding including pnuematics, hydraulics, welding skills, machining skills, ability to understand, troubleshoot and repair bearings, bushings, belts, conveyors, power transmission equipment, etc.
- Build overhaul, modify and perform preventative maintenance work on all equipment in the production facility
- Troubleshooting, installing, and repairing AC/DC motors and drives, PLC's linear actuators, etc.
Requirements for Maintenance Technicians:
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous electrical systems and control experience required; including diagnosing, repairing, and modifying of single and three phase systems and components.
- Previous experience within the Food, Pharmaceutical and Plastics manufacturing industry a plus
- Extensive practical knowledge of mechanical, pnuematic, electrical, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems, and welding required
- PC proficiency a plus especially Windows based programs such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.