Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Primary function: Lead craft workers and helpers to form footers, columns, walls, slabs and supported slabs. Read plans, shoot grade, and help pour concrete.
- Study blueprints, sketches, and/or building plans for information.
- Select specified type of lumber or other materials.
- Prepare layout using rule and framing square.
- Supervise cutting and assembly lines of materials using pencils, chalk, and a marking gauge.
- Shape materials to prescribed measurements using saws, chisels, and planes.
- Supervise the construction of forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Make decisions to use built-in-place or prefabricated wooden forms.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine type and dimension of forms to be constructed.
- Inspect the erection of built-in-place forms or assemble and install prefabricated forms on a construction site.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have 5 years in construction field.Work within precise standards of accuracy.
- Look at flat drawings or pictures and understand how they look as solid objects.
- Follow oral and written directions, plans, and blueprints.
- Must be able to break a job down into activities and plan to staff the job.
- Must be able to fill out Pre-Task Planning sheets to ensure jobsite safety.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.