Responsible for implementing and/or administering medical assistance and substance abuse prevention testing. Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations. Registered nurse for the state of Pennsylvania.
- Field administration for medical HS&E program requiring independent professional judgment.
- Provide resources for line management to develop and administer a proactive prevention program for accidents and illnesses.
- Provide technical assistance to office and field operations to ensure compliance with applicable international, federal, state and/or company environmental, safety, and health regulations.
- Keep abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Conduct assessment evaluations of equipment to ensure that regulatory environmental, safety, and health standards of the company and all applicable codes are followed.
- Prepare and review technical reports, correspondence, and procedures (First Aid Logs).
- Establishe and maintain license as required (RN State of Pa.)
- Meet applicable regulatory codes and standards where required.
- Able to work with strong Union craft staffed project.
- This individual exhibits knowledge and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of their environmental specialty. Under limited supervision, applies accepted policies, practices, and standards to promote the environmental safety and health program and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Perform a variety of complex tasks.
- Some work is routine and instructions are detailed.
- Typically reports to a manager or director.
- Site Medical
- RN State of PA
- Must work Nightshift
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Delta
Job: Health, Safety & Environmental
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Jul 25, 2018, 12:40:49 PM