- Manage workday by handling inbound and outbound phone calls from and to candidates about open positions.
- Screen resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt positions.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external employees to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements)
- Ensures newly-hired candidates begin assigned work at client site on-time and coach throughout first week.
- Manages candidate activity and progress throughout recruiting cycle within ATS.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment.
- Previous experience recruiting within the shipyard & industrial environments.
Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience using popular online job searching services such as Indeed.com, ZipRecruiter.com, and Monster.com.
- Previous experience using an Applicant Tracking System such as Bullhorn, JobDiva, or erecruit.
- Thorough proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Ameri-Force is proud to be an Employee Owned Company via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- The Recruiter position is compensated through a combination of Salary + Commission.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance programs are available.
- Recruiter will be based in either our Jefferson, LA or Pascagoula, MS office.
Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States. Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.