TRS Craft Services is hiring for an international integrated chemicals and energy company that develops and commercializes technologies, builds and operates world-scale facilities to produce a range of high-value product streams, including liquid fuels, chemicals and low-carbon electricity.
PAY: $15/hr - $16/hr
WORK SCHEDULE:12 hr. shifts/rotating ($1.00 differential for 2nd shift)
- Under direction of Shift Foreman or Plant Operator I and II, operates plant equipment including filters, kilns, ball mills, vibro mills, jet mills, screens, compressors, generators, waste water treatment system, mobile equipment, boilers, as well as other required processing procedures and equipment.
- Performs assigned material handling, record keeping, and measurement tasks.
- Accurately logs data, collects samples and corrects minor operational irregularities.
- Executes instructions for special runs requiring alternate processing conditions.
- Operate the plant equipment in a manner to ensure product and process quality.
High School Diploma or GED
1 year previous experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
Good oral and written communicate skills
TRS Craft Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.