Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work
• Demonstrate proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials
• Be willing and able to work a variety of schedules on-call, including dayshift, nightshift, weekend and holidays, and also be willing to travel and work out of town when necessary
• Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
• Fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
• Ability and willingness to communicate with management in a professional manner
• Bending and routing conduit
• Proficient in process control services, drives and drive coordination
• Proficient in low and medium switch gear services
• Proficient in motor control centers and PLC programming
• Design simple electrical systems
• Proficient in reading and drawing electrical diagrams
• Proficient in the installation of control panels, rough and finish wiring
• Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical control circuits for motors and control devices
• Supervise and provide technical experience to electrical group workforce
• Must possess above average math skills
• Must be able to work in confined spaces
• Must be able to identify wires by color
• Hold valid first aid and supervisor training certificates.
• Review and approve SWPs for assigned projects.
• Conduct and record regular safety inspections on equipment.
• Promptly and accurately complete investigations and reports on all near misses and all personal injury or property damage accidents.
• Set a personal example of safe behavior.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED and 6 years’ experience in construction field work or construction trade training and 5 years’ experience in construction work.