Quality Engineer position supports all aspects of the Quality Management System: reviews specifications and customer requirements, creates Quality Plans, creates, edits and reviews procedures, ensures compliance to industry and BHGE standards. Negotiates Customer requirements and implement processes to meet additional requirements. Leads Quality Management System audits and participate in Customer and API/ISO audits.
- Participate in tender and contract reviews and the development of Quality Plans, Quality Requirements Designators and Inspection Matrices to support contracts. Work with customers when specialized Quality Plan needs arise.
- Creates, edits and reviews procedures and ensures compliance with Industry and BHGE standards.
- Lead Auditor for internal QMS audits and participates on external audits (Customer and ISO/API).
- Actively facilitate process improvements, qualitative risk assessments and root cause analysis and corrective actions, aligned to continuous improvement in area of responsibility.
- Manage special projects to implement best practices using quality management tools to improve facility quality. Work with the Quality Control departments to establish calibration, control and testing systems. Supervise a team in the execution of the above activities.
- BS in Engineering or Applied Science
- Effective analysis skills
- Problem solving skills
- Facilitation and Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data and specification analysis skills
- Effective Problem Solver using Lean, 6 Sigma or Root Cause Analysis
- Effective Facilitator and Negotiator
- Auditor Certification or experience
- Experienced Team Leader
- API Q1 and/or ISO 9001 knowledge
- Quality Management systems knowledge
- VBA programming
- Experience developing Macros
Broken Arrow, OK