As a concrete finisher with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll embark on a high level project on an Air Force Base in Ellsworth, South Dakota. In this mid-level role, you’ll earn $29.25 an hour plus $100 per diem, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
- Contribute to daily job safety analysis and toolbox talks.
- Set a strong example in safety and work ethic for others to follow.
- Engage in preparation work to ready worksite for project leads (carpenters, form setters, finishers, etc.) to perform defined tasks.
- Follow verbal and written directions of site supervision.
- Saw cut and demo concrete as project requires.
- Earthwork to prepare site to receive concrete.
- Build and set forms.
- Place and tie rebar/install wire mesh as needed.
- Actively participate in the pouring, spreading, and smoothing of concrete.
- Hand trowel surface and edges to required finish.
- Clean all tools and equipment.
- Remove forms.
- Perform daily and end of project site cleanup.
- Load/unload materials as required.
· E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA · Minimum 3 years prior experience in the concrete field required · Prior experience using concrete tools required · Basic concrete carpentry tools and PPE required (hard hat, steel toe boots, eye protection, long pants, high visibility vest, gloves) · Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation · Must pass background check performed by the base upon arrival to project site · Must complete necessary trainings and orientations upon completion of background check