Would you or someone you know be interested in a Quality Technician 3 - Direct Hire opportunity? If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to apply, we would love to hear from you today! Let’s talk…
Adecco USA has partnered with our Client, one of America’s leaders of transportation and heavy civil construction products and services. They specialize in highways, bridges, tunnels, mass transit and airport systems. They also offer turnkey power and energy services.
Are you an experienced QC Inspector or Quality Tech 3? Do you have Heavy Highway/Civil experience? Want to join a company that values integrity, honesty, teamwork, safety, trust and care for people? Then we have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for you.
QC Inspector – Quality Technician 3
Individuals will also be required to work outside of the lab area on an as-needed basis. Weekends and nights may be required during the operating season. This position reports directly to the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Use accepted methods to inspect, sample and test aggregates, soil, concrete or other materials for the purpose of quality control
- Sample and test mixtures for compliance with contract specifications and quality control tolerance
- Monitor and test process functions and materials daily to ensure our products meet or exceed requirements of the appropriate agency or customer
- Perform functions as Inspector/Technician
- Perform calibration & maintenance of lab equipment
- Conduct routine Q.C. & product specification compliance tests
- Prepare and record accurate information; maintain test results data base
- Follow quality control plans or guidelines as assigned
- Obtain required certifications in a timely manner
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies
- Familiar with ASTM Standards
- ACI Certification Preferred
- Experience inspection personnel with dams, embankments, reservoir, pertaining to foundation preparations, concrete inspection, instrumentation, reinforce steel, installation, monitoring, soil cement and roller compacted concrete
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
- NETTCP Certifications for materials / construction test preferred but not necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organized, accurate and thorough with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and cooperatively with others
SALARY RANGE $60K to $70K + BENEFITS
SALARY WILL CORRESPOND TO EXPERIENCE AS IDENTIFIED BY THE COMPANY.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled