Per Diem - Based on project location
We provide Industrial Electricians Nationwide and if you are looking for a job, please apply.
For a well established company located Sarasota, Florida area, we are looking for an individual who wants to excel in service of Industrial Electricians. We are looking for a self motivated, energetic person who has excellent communication skills and wants to grow in this trade.
Our customer takes a lot of pride in their work, they are looking for a technician who, can handle projects alone, can think in solving problems, can communicate with the customers, and carry out the quality image of the company on a day to day basis.
The first 105 working days will be with a contract through Absolute Solutions, followed by a full time contract with our customer.
Are you ready for the job of your life, apply now! Do you want to be a part of a winning team? Apply now! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply now! You will see the results of your work every single day. Start the year off great and become part of a highly motivated team that is focused on the pursuit of excellence. Are you the technician we are looking for?
- Report directly to Service Dept. Manager
- Operate company vehicle
- Perform scheduled service calls
- Perform small construction projects
- Install interior and exterior lighting
- Install dedicated circuits and receptacles
- Provide troubleshooting to clear problems
- Keep vehicle fully stocked
- Manage tools and equipment
- Work closely with customer to assure correct installation
- Keep current with NEC and local electrical codes
- Available for overtime and ability to be flexible with the schedule
- Experience with performing electrical service work
- Previous experience operating a bucket truck a plus (not required)
- Solid electrical skills and knowledge 5+ years
- Customer orientated, good with people
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to work alone and with others
- Ability to maintain a neat and presentable appearance
- Good driver with clean driving record
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Must be willing to travel