Duration: 1 Year (potential to extend)
- The Staff Engineer 5, Mfg SPM will be managing, coordinating and resolve project priority production efforts for the Space Park Machining Center of Excellence and other factory performers.
- This individual will be responsible for collection of program customer requirements, communicating with factory supervision and reconciling production capacity with critical path project priorities.
- The Mfg SPM will work closely with performing team members and leaders to ensure resources and capacity of production support work centers are de-conflicted and balanced with other programs and priorities.
- The successful candidate will apply their excellent communication skills, proven self and team leadership, and ability to interface with various levels of personnel including internal shop floor personnel, engineers, and program leads.
- Bachelors degree and 14 years of technical and/or project coordination experience in an aerospace environment OR Master’s degree and 12 years of technical and/or project coordination experience in an aerospace environment.
- Technical working experience in a space hardware production environment
- Extensive experience with space flight hardware design, production and coordination.
- Experience in space systems non-flight hardware design, production and coordination.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.