This associate will be responsible for assisting the logistics team in insuring that all materials and equipment are received, inventoried, organized and handed off to the appropriate sub-contractor at the required job locations.
- Receive, unload and inventory materials upon delivery to the warehouse and/or worksite.
- Verify counts and types of materials received versus purchase orders.
- Assist in managing inventory of equipment in warehouse.
- Assist in other warehouse and/or work site duties as needed to facilitate equipment movement and installation.
- Clean driving record (CDL preferred)
- Experience with materials and inventory control
- Computer experience – general MS Office programs
Per Diem is offered if you live 50+ miles from the job site.
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision