We are currently hiring for LOCAL Journeyman Electricians in the South Jersey area (Franklinville, NJ) that are in search for a career with a company to call home.
Please note that we consider an electrician a journeyman with minimum 6+ years of experience, also pay will be based on experience.
- LOCAL to the South Jersey Area (Franklinville, NJ)
- Ability to drive to job and drive home every day
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Ability to run and bend conduit
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in the field
- Knowledge of working with control cables and schematics
- Ability to represent the company in a positive manner at all times when talking to customers
- Ability to work Overtime
- Ability to travel for the company (preferred)
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to get the job done in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate issues, problems, or feedback to Project Managers
Journeyman Electricians will be working at minimum 40 hours a week with potential OT. You will cover a vast area in skills, including but not limited too, running conduit, wiring up power and control panels, working with VFD's and PLC's, installing/rewiring switchgears and MCC's, installing underground PVC and concrete banks, working factory shutdowns, installing fiber optic and Cat6 cable.
- Eligible for 401k after 90 days
- Eligible for Benefits after 90 days
- Ability to learn vast knowledge from coworkers