Robinson Construction is Hiring Traveling TIG Certified Welders in MO.
- Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.Reads and interprets project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Performs Shielded Metal Arc Welding (STICK/ARC) and Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (TIG).
- Field install welds, including duct work, light fixtures, vents, fans, metal sheeting and other parts.
- Selects proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions.
Wages dependent on experience and skill level.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401 K
- Safe Work Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Immediate Openings
- Overtime Opportunity
Apply today!! Email your qualifications or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a design-build general contractor completing construction projects throughout the entire United States. Robinson completes projects, large and small, for a variety of specialized markets including commercial/institutional, energy, food & beverage, government/public, healthcare, heavy civil/water, industrial & process, manufacturing, marine, and mining industries.
To learn more visit our website at www.robinsonconstruction.com
Robinson Construction is an EOE/AA employer