DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Subcontractor shall provide a qualified and experienced Corrective Maintenance Work Planner, who is knowledgeable of corrective maintenance work activities and ensuring configuration control of facilities is maintained, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against workplace hazards
- Prepare corrective maintenance work instructions
- Schedule and facilitate EWP, AJHAs, and field walk downs
- Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct
- Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
- Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability
- Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work
- Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work package
- Facilitate the completion of permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package
- Ensure the Facility Radiological Control organization performs radiological screening
- Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work
- Finalize work instructions and the JHA
- Route work packages for approvals
- Ensure work packages are ready to work
- Minimum three years of previous work planning experience in a nuclear or DOE facility.
- Previous experience developing corrective maintenance work packages.
- Previous experience in the instrumentation/electrical field.
- Experience in fire protection systems inspection, testing, maintenance ? NICET certification(s)
- Previous experience and knowledge of instrument installation, electrical trouble shooting and maintenance, piping system modifications/repairs and major facility upgrades is highly desirable. This includes system deactivation and reactivation in Nuclear and non-Nuclear facilities.