UP TO 30/HR TO DISASSEMBLE AND PACK LARGE INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, MAINTAIN AND REPAIR BASICS ON ALL TYPE MACHINERY.
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanics to join our team. If you are a Maintenance Mechanic with at least 4 years ofexperience repairing and maintaining industrial machinery/equipment this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled Industrial Maintenance Mechanics that want to be the best in their field.We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
As an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components for industrial machinery and equipment.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable controllers
- Troubleshooting press machines, Fanuc robotics, and several automated electrical components
- Diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and gear boxes and then replacing the damaged parts
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Industrial Maintenance Mechanics that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of related industry experience
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to perform maintenance and repair on industrial machinery and equipment
- Comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 1 week ago (3/26/2020 12:49 PM)
Req ID 2020-269151
Category Maintenance Work
Job Board IN
Location US-PA-FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE