IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time DOL Registered Electrical Apprentice in Houston, TX.
- Assists commercial electrical journeyman as directed in installation and repair of electrical wiring, fixtures, and other equipment as a 1st Year to 4th Year DOL-Registered Apprentice enrolled in DOL-registered state electrical apprenticeship training program.
- Works in all elements, depending on job location (heat, cold, rain, or snow) and on multiple types of ladders.
- Complies with company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all state apprenticeship training requirements including attending classes and maintaining passing grades.
- Some travel may be required.
- Current registration in DOL-approved TX electrical apprenticeship training program.
- Current Texas Electrical Apprentice License or ability to obtain/maintain.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Reliable transportation to and from work/apprenticeship training classes.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.