Location: Ahoskie, NC (Hertford)
Pay Rate: Up to $29/Hour
Hours: 40/Week + Additional When Needed
The Systems Group is looking for an energetic individual to be our next Structural Welding teammate. We are looking for someone to help with the day-to-day issues that pop up but to also be part of the big picture and contribute to the long-term strategy of our operations across the country. Our company mission statement is, “Engineered Solutions for a Safer, More Productive Steel Industry”. The person that we select for this position must believe in that mission and be committed to the success of our Ahoskie Team which is a key component of our overall business.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to be successful which has resulted in us developing our “Keys to Success”: 1. TEAMMATES need to know expectations and have the information, materials, tools, equipment, and training to perform their jobs safely and productively. 2. Then TEAMMATES need to be held accountable. In a nutshell, we will give you the opportunity and what you need to be successful and then expect you to perform. We expect you to do the same with your Teammates. This job is not for the weak at heart or someone who wants to sit on the sidelines. You must be committed to Making a Difference.
Structural Welder Job Responsibilities:
- Layout, fabrication and assembly of angle iron, I-beams and various other shaped metals
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts using cutting torch, straightening press and other hand tools.
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Structural Welder Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings
- Ability to understand welding symbols
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous structural welding experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!