Rate of Pay: Up to $25 per hour and $110.00 Daily Per Diem for those who qualify
DESCRIPTION: Accepting 1st class locals and non-locals, 2nd class locals only. All applicants must be available to work 1st and 2nd shift.
- Must be able to comprehend blueprints and sketches.
- Minimum ability to read and write.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Preferred: High School Diploma, GED, or Trade School Diploma
Essential Job Functions
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads of up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet, approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Shipfitter.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces.
- Maneuver around piping obstructions and web frames.
- Ascend and work at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit Term Life Benefits
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!