We are currently hiring Industrial Journeyman Electricians in Research Triangle Park, NC. The job going to be heavy industrial work with a FAST PACE setting. Please know before moving further, you will be expected to have the ability to complete any of the tasks listed below at any time. If you are not producing, the topic will be brought up.
The scope of the job is running and bending all size conduits from 3/4" - 4", running 36", 48", 60" cable tray, large wire pulls (Feeders up to 750 kcmil), transformer/SWBD/MCC/motor terminations, control conduit and wiring, control panel and device terminations, need to be able to operate scissor and articulating lifts.
Requirements for this job are as follows, what you will be doing when you arrive on site is up to the customer. Please have the ability to all these things listed below:
- Ability to bend, thread, and install rigid conduit from sizes 3/4" - 4" efficiantly
- Ability to pull wire up to 750 kcmil for 8-10 hours/day
- Ability to do Transformer/SWBD/MCC/Motor Terminations
- Ability to read power and control prints and make terminations correctly the first time
- Certified to operate a Scissor & Articulating Lift
- Certififed in OSHA 10