The opportunities at Rogers are endless with hard work and dedication. Join a growing company that wants you to grow with them!
You simply need to be PROFESSIONAL; deliver QUALITY work on time; feel EMPOWERED to serve our customers; be DRIVEN to continuously improve; hold a high standard of INTEGRITY; listen and COMMUNICATE, while maintaining a SAFE work environment; and be ready to EXCEED customer expectations and build RELATIONSHIPS.
We are currently looking for a Construction Electrical Project Manager to join our team!
What you'll be doing:
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule and resources necessary to successfully complete a project
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Maintain all change orders, RFI’s, submittals, documents, and drawing logs
- Responsible for contract submittals that are accurate and timely
- Responsible for creating and issuing the Subcontractors’ contracts
- Price all change orders on the project. Negotiate all change orders on the project to a conclusion
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite Project Foreman to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budget
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under supervision
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses)
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties may be assigned based on the position’s role within the business unit
Must have Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience mentoring and managing others
- Business development/heavy client interaction a plus
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance
- Extensive knowledge of safety protocols and procedures
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Procore, LiveCount, and Accubid Enterprise/Anywhere preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management in electrical construction required
- Knowledge of construction technology, scheduling, equipment and methods required
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline a plus
- Experience with design build projects a plus
- PE license a plus
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
Why you should join us:
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment with opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance – medical, dental, and vision
- Additional benefits to include: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k with generous match, flexible spending account (FSA) and tax-tree health savings account (HSA).
- Paid-time off and paid holidays
- Full gym with group fitness classes and personal trainers
- Collaborative office environment equipped with walking treadmills, open work space and casual office dress code.
- $100 employee referral bonus
- Other exceptional perks
We have the power to get the job done!
Rogers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer