Tradesmen is looking for a full-time plumbers for full-time local and per diem opportunities.
We can offer $100/day per diem for days worked in Quakertown if over 60 miles from site. Pay is up to $32/hr depending on experience, with possible overtime. Musthave a medical gas certification.
We can also keep non-med gas certified plumbers working full-time locally, $18-$25/hr. May be negotiable higher depending on skill level/certs.
Must have at least 3 yrs of experience as a commercial plumber. Must have basic plumbing tools and reliable transportation.
As a Plumber you will assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting, threading, and bending pipe to required angles
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether system is working accurately
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains
Why Tradesmen International - Allentown?
Our Allentown office has been one of the fastest growing offices in Tradesmen history, meaning each year we have more and more projects to provide our employees with steady work. Here are a few main reasons why you should consider being a part of our Tradesmen team:
- Eliminating long layoffs for workers in the construction industry is a top priority. We are not a temp agency, we take the responsibility of providing stable work to our employees very seriously.
- Great Benefits & 401K for our full-time employees. Our pay rates are also always similar to, if not better, than contractors in the area.
- Maintaining good employee relationships is of top priority. We want to retain our talent to ensure that all job sites are as productive as possible.
- OSHA safety training. Holding an OSHA-10 completion card is becoming increasingly common for commercial job sites. We will pay for your training and the card is yours to keep, even if you decide to move on from Tradesmen.
- Local work with per diem opportunities. Our projects typically stay within a 60 miles radius of our office.With many projects to choose from, we always try to ensure that our employees are as close to home as possible. If you prefer travel work, we work on per diem projects country-wide.
- Don’t want to work with us FT? Use us as a risk-free outlet for in-between projects. If you have your own business and are struggling to find projects, we might be able to help fill in the gaps if we have a need. All we ask is that you complete the projects we start you on. (All work is W-4)
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-218406
Category Plumber - Journeyman
Location US-PA-WIND GAP