Responsible for high-volume payroll, overseeing all activities necessary to process and manage payroll systems and related accounting functions and ensuring compliance with all payroll activities and deadlines.
Payroll Administrator Job Duties:
• Manage payroll preparation and processing of weekly and bi-weekly payrolls
• Review and ensure accuracy of all employee compensation matters
• Perform, reconcile and record accounting functions for payroll-related activity
• Process tax and other payroll related filings, as needed.
• Serve as liaison between payroll and human resources
• Keep abreast of company policies and tax regulations impacting payroll matters
Payroll Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred but not required. Will consider the right candidate with ability to manage payroll functions.
• Three plus years payroll management experience.
• Excellent computer skills, including accounting software and Microsoft Office.
• Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
• Excellent problem solving/judgement skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.