US Trades & Talent
is looking for Licensed Journeyman Electricians in Montana or hold a Journeyman license and willing to reciprocate from these states (Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Indiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Oregon, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming)
Please read job description below:
18-unit reciprocating generating project heavy industrial project including the following below. This station will generate energy on - demand, which will be able to respond quickly to fluctuation in customer demand and provide cost effective and environmentally responsible energy.
1. install cable tray.
2. Install rigid conduit, cutting, bending, threading.
3. Raceway installation
4. Cable installation, pulling cables through cable tray and raceway.
5. Terminations, terms from multi conductors to MV in all applications
6. Equipment installs from MCC'S to general panels equipment along with vendor equipment.
7. All heavy industrial work fronts
Working 5 10's and some Saturdays, pay is upto $37.72 and per diem is $100, Job located in Laurel, Montana