This position is for a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineer working on an Agile Development Engineering team. This position requires the ability to perform complex, intricate signal analysis and coding. This engineer will coordinate with a team of cross-functional engineers to provide DSP solutions to a large customer base, which requires both traditional, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) support. Candidate must be a self-motivated team player with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Analyze and provide input on relevant hardware requirements for core signal work.
- Prepare presentations and briefings for customers and community working groups.
- Participate and coordinate on a skilled engineering team that contributes strongly to an advanced line of systems.
- Travel some in CONUS and OCONUS.
- Define, create, and develop signal algorithms and properly program those algorithms in a variety of software products.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and five (5) years of relevant DSP software development experience.
- Must have a strong mathematical background with a firm understanding of advanced modulation techniques, digital communications and bit-stream analysis.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships.
- Requires experience with technical writing to prepare reports and documentation.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
- Requires excellent C/C++ programming skills, including experience with modern debuggers and version control system support.
- Must be able to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.Required to travel CONUS and OCONUS as necessary.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of RF and receiver concepts.
- RF/Modulation hardware/software background.Experience with intelligence community signal analysis/development tools
- Security +Experience with Agile methodologies and experience with a variety of software development environments and tools.