Join our Team!! We are looking for a motivated, self-driven, reliable individual who is interested in an amazing career opportunity with Mechanical Systems, Inc. The ideal candidate for our Mechanical Draftsman role will be a hard-working professional, able to undertake a variety of tasks and work diligently to meet deadlines. The Mechanical Draftsman will work closely with our onsite Superintendent and Mechanical Engineers to design drawings using AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor.
We offer competitive pay and benefits packages including vacation time, medical and dental insurance, 401K and other benefits.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing detailed drawings
- Structural Steel Drawings
- Tank Drawings
- Pressure Vessel Drawings
- Pipe Isos
- Project Take Offs
- Maintaining BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology/Drafting degree, or in progress
- Pipe design experience, a strong plus
- Industrial or structural design experience, a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented work style
- Willing to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Job Type: Full-Time
**Mechanical Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job Type: Full-time