MUST BE US CITIZEN
MUST PASS DRUG SCREEN
MUST PASS 7 YEAR BACKGROUND
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION/ABLE TO WORK IN WISCONSIN
To plan, organize, supervise, and perform journey-level surface preparation and application of paints on aluminum and steel surfaces to meet customer expectations regarding quality and on- time delivery.
Essential Functions And Activities
- Works closely with industrial painting staff to ensure all quality standards are met in a timely manner.
- Provide optimum production output and quality by minimizing downtime and effectively directing spray painters and support staff.
- Prioritize and meet every changing deadlines and schedules.
- Tracking and communicating production status while recording problem information for further resolution and learning
- Follow and enforce all OSHA, and environmental compliance regulations as well as company policies
- Coordination of hourly staffing
- Process improvement activity assistance
- Cost-reduction improvements for both new and existing equipment/processes
- Instruct, lead and motivate hourly Team Members
- Adheres to Quality policy by exceeding customer expectations, being customer focused and supporting continuous improvement activities.
- Adheres to Safety policies and practices behavioral based safety 100% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High school diploma with 8+ years of paint supervision experience.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Working knowledge of paint department processes and principles, including latest technologies
- General knowledge of production control / scheduling systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Paint Line Supervision: 8 years (Required)